The 600 ml capacity allows for smaller batches and quicker heating. It ensures even saturation and prolonged extraction of grounds for a flavorful, full-bodied and complex cup of coffee and tea.
How to Make Pour Over Coffee ?
1. Pour water in a kettle and put it on the stove to boil.
2. Prepare the coffee while the water boils. Generally, it's best to use one tablespoon of grounds for every cup of water (or approximate six ounces/170g), but it may differ for the type of coffee and your tastes.
3. Prepare the pour-over setup. Place the dripper on top of the mug.
4. Add the grounds to the filter.
5. Pour a little almost boiling water over the grounds, just enough to soak them.
6. Pour water into the dripper in a spiral pattern, beginning at the center. As you're pouring, check that the mug does not overflow.
7. Enjoy your delicious coffee!
About after-sales service:
Our goal is to provide high quality service and products, if you have any questions or not 100% satisfied for any reason about our products, please kindly put forward to us, we will try our best to help you and answer for you. So don't hesitate, please purchase with confidence.
3 years warranty against manufacturer's defects.
As buyer, do you know the 304 STAINLESS STEEL?
Our products are all made of 304 stainless steel.
It has excellent resistance to a wide range of atmospheric environments and many corrosive media.
It is subject to pitting and crevice corrosion in warm chloride environments and to stress corrosion cracking above about 60 °C. It is considered resistant to potable water with up to about 200 mg/L chlorides at ambient temperatures, reducing to about 150 mg/L at 60 °C.